12/22/11

Christmas

I know I need to blog about the cruise, my daughter turning 1 and a few other things that have happened in the last few months but I can't, I'm on the wrong computer for all of those pictures and there is a sleeping baby in the room with the right computer (I dare you to go in there). It's my last day of work for the year and I have my to do list mostly done....besides the baking that I don't want to really do right now.....I have decided that baking is not a creative outlet for me. sewing, photography, bow making, crafting even coloring come before baking in my book.

Ok so here are my 12 things.......pictures.......happenings.....and whatever else might fit....Christmas:

12 minute photo op with kids
not sure how to turn it sorry....





Jaxon trying to be helpful

11 Quaney People

this is the end product of a photoshoot with my family on the bike trail. after this I have put a remote on my want list for photog equipment:-)


10 Petersen People (Derek's family)

I took Derek's family pictures in November, these are the grandchildren and grandparents

9 days of vacation!!!!

Starting tomorrow!


8 daycare children!

I like how Caroline is showing us what she is eating:-)
I have the pleasure of watching these wonderful babies. I have 2 9months olds (born the same day), a 14 month old (Lexi), 3 three year olds, a 5 year old, 8 year old and after the new year a 10 week old will start coming 2 days a week!
God is so good!

7 days of vacation


Derek took me on a 4 day cruise early November for our "5th Ann. a year late, we may not be lone again until the kids are gone, thank you photography..... cruise" 

6 times a day.....at least! I'm saving lexi from something or other. Today it was Jaxon's bed, standing on the changing table (I didn't put her up there), and running with a fork....got to love toddler stage.
Lexi getting her own drink......
5 Great Grandbabies on the Putman side!

4-ty dozen Cinnamon roles for friends and family.







3 days until Christmas yeah!!!!

2 of the cutest kids I know!


1 Merry Christmas to you all!

and a happy new year!

1 comment:

  1. The pictures of your kiddos are SOOOOOOO cute! I can't wait till Brandly can walk or even sit up on his own so I can get decent pics of my kids together. By the way, you are looking GREAT!! Gives me hope that I can shed the baby weight after two!

    ReplyDelete