8/5/11

Day 28,29 & 30....FINALLY!!!

It has been a crazy crazy week.....but who's life isn't crazy? My birthday was a few days ago so last weekend we went to Lincoln and Omaha to celebrate.

Day 28: flowers
On Thursday of last week (the day that day 28 should of happened) we went to a carnival for cancer that my loves work puts on every year. Lexi just so happened to be in a flower dress:-) AND got a flower balloon.....how lucky am I!!!!!!


Day 29: Black and white

We went to the zoo on Sunday and I got some good shots but they turned out a little orange, BW is the perfect fix for this problem.

 They are looking at the penguins.
 I couldn't bring myself to turn this bw but I had to share it anyway. I LOVE his eyelashes!!!
Jaxon is really screaming in this one because he was scared of the fish but it looks like a sweet moment.

and Day 30: Self Portrait
the last thing we did at the zoo on the 100 degree day was ride the train.....we don't look tired at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment