4/13/11

Happy Easter

During Easter we line our children up to see the Easter bunny, go on egg hunts, and dress in our Sunday best. In all of this, we sometimes forget to celebrate the real meaning of Easter: The fact that Jesus Christ died for our sins and rose from dead on that first Easter morning.

Easter should be about celebrating with our King who rose victorious over SIN and DEATH! How humbled I am that Jesus would die a retched retched death for my sins. If God had not given up his Son for my sins I would be bound for hell and not an eternity in heaven, where there are streets of gold and I get to serve my Savior every moment!

What a great reason to celebrate Easter!
I pray that when the time comes to share with Jaxon and Alexis what Christ has done for them I will do so with clarity and love. What a joy that would be to watch my children grow in their knowledge and love for Jesus.

So I Pray your Easter Session is filled with rejoycing with Your Savior. And if you don't know Jesus as your personal Savior, I pray your heart would be tender toward the Holy Spirit and you too would feel the joy, peace and love the can only be from Him.


Here are also a few images of the kids dress ready for Easter Sunday:-)







No comments:

Post a Comment