7/8/11

Day 8: Bad Habit

This one is not fun....well ok I had fun getting a picture of it but I really don't want you to know WHAT exactly is my bad habit....it's really bad.....There is strength in number so first I'm going to show you Lexi's bad habit.....

She has a passy...that really mommy doesn't want to make her give up. The plan WAS not past 6 months......well we are almost 11 months and not there yet. AND she has not 1 but 2 lovies. If you want this girl to go to sleep you better have this combo right here.
.....as a side note, I don't beat my daughter, she had a bad reaction to mosquito bites on the 4th and we are still recovering.....hence the black eyes


OK here it goes.....MY bad habit.....








Did you guess what it is? Well it said I just have to take a picture of it....it never said I had to tell you!




















oh is that mean? Yes I know it is. If I were you I would be going crazy right now.........



ok ok,  I'll tell you,

I don't shower everyday.......in fact sometimes I can't remember the last time I did shower. I used to be really good but then I had kids and my brain went out the door with personal time. So there, now you know. I sometimes go days without washing....SO GROSS, I know, love me anyway please.

No comments:

Post a Comment