7/11/11

Day 9, 10 & 11

I failed this weekend in getting pictures on the right days. Life goes on!

Day 9: someone you love

My Jesus is the #1 Person I strive to love....not always the way I act....My desire is for my children to learn to love him the same.


Day 10: Childhood Memory
I LOVE ice cream. I always have. I remember being very young and making my own bowl of it. I'm passing this love onto Miss Lexi Jo.......This WAS my cone. She stole it:-)

Day 11: Something Blue
My Niece Ashtyn has some of the bluest eyes I have ever seen. She gives me this look a lot! What a smart little girl! I don't know many 2 year olds that can sing the whole ABC's and count to 15:-)

Tomorrows will be more difficult for me. I'm usually passed out in bed before the sunset comes my way........best take a nap in preparation!

No comments:

Post a Comment