7/21/11

days 18,19 and 20

Day 18: your shoes
 I had great plans for this one but sick kids and 5 shoots in 5 days killed that plan.

most of the time you won't find me wearing any shoes, I hate shoes on my feet but I LOVE buying shoes....I hate socks too.....therefor my feet are nasty nasty. Thank goodness my husband spoils me with pedicures for every occasion.
So These are my shoes of the day. I love these shoes! I bought them on a garage sale for .50 when I was pregnant with Jaxon. My feet were so swollen I couldn't even get them on half way but I had hopes of wearing them the following year. I remember being SO excited about being able to wear these shoes. It was like a milestone that all the baby weight had melted away. On this day the shoes fell victim to a what activity.....

Day 19: Something Orange
Got to love a good Popsicle!

her first Popsicle I let her eat on her own......we got it backwards.....I think it was feeling good on her sore gums, darn teeth anyway!


Day 20: Bokeh
you say what is bokeh? Yes this was my thoughts too.
from what I read its the out of focus blur area of a picture that ADDs to the pictures. I wanted to do something like this:

 http://www.jennyowensphotography.com/blog/2011/01/nursery-photography-at-christmas/

but again another fail....

So this is what I got.
This is a REALLY bad picture, I mean all I focused on was a gross long strand of grass in my yard. But what you see in the background is the bokeh.
Here is another one.
I really love Bokeh, I really didn't know what it meant but I do love it. I LOVE LOVE this picture from a fellow photographer Lacey Voth
Ok so there you go. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment