7/4/11

30 day photo Challenge!

Ok so some of my Blogging friends are doing a 30 day photo Challenge from White Peach Photography So I'm going to join in!

The goal was to start on July1st and go for 30 days....We were out of town for the first 4 do I have been shooting my little heart out and I'm ready to share with whomever cares now! :-)

Day 1: Self Portrait......
Ok so I HATE taking my own picture! This should make me empathetic towards my clients when shooting them.....I'll work on that!

This is what most of them looked like....


After 9 hours in the car with my sweet family driving through pasture land and dirt roads somewhere in Colorado. This is my self portrait.....


Day 2: What I am wearing today....
mmmmm.... well I wore my daughter most of the day since we were in Denver doing fun activities this is what I was wearing:-)

Day 3: Clouds
So There were NO clouds out on this day! Not even 1! This is a little stretch of the imagination but here is my "cloud" picture...
See the little cloud of smoke under the fire work? THAT is my cloud! :-)
This picture would have been a GREAT cloud picture but it was taken on Friday. The clouds where beautiful Friday!

 Today is Day 4: Something Green......
I'll go work on that!

If anyone would like to join me on this 30 day thing I would LOVE to know!!

1 comment: